We look at credit risk and collections as closely locked and as logical linkages in the lifecycle. MathLogic offers a complete suite of risk and collections offerings geared to our clients in the financial services space.
Acquisition Risk Management:
We understand the key concerns that any portfolio manager would have trying to balance growth with appropriate risk levels. We use a multitude of advanced analytics techniques coupled with business insights to understand and evaluate the risk at the time of acquisition:
1) Predictive modeling: Prescreen models, application models, early payment default models, application fraud models, bankruptcy likelihood models.
2) Underwriting strategies development: Approve/decline rules, product assignment and line assignment decisioning, Pricing rules development
3) Performance tracking: Key portfolio metrics tracking, models and decision rules ongoing validation and performance assessment reporting, champion challenger strategies testing and monitoring.
Lifecycle Risk Management:
Our lifecycle risk management offerings are geared to provide critical insights to our clients to identify high risk segments, minimize expected losses and to capitalize on areas of opportunity to build profitability. Some of our key offerings in this area are:
1) Basel II regulatory models: Probability of Default (PD), Loss given Default (LGD), and Exposure at Default (EAD) models.
2) Predictive models: Loss forecasting models, behavioral models to identify likelihood of default, transaction fraud models.
3) Portfolio management strategies: Line management, authorization management, over-limit pad management, portfolio diagnostics and customer segmentation.
4) Performance tracking: Key portfolio metrics tracking, models and decision rules ongoing validation and performance assessment reporting, champion challenger strategies testing and monitoring.
Collections and Recoveries Management:
Our collections solutions span from pre-collection stage to recoveries. In addition to stand-alone modules designed to address specific areas within collections cycle, we also offer an integrated solutions offering to manage collections end to end. We have had rich experience working with multiple clients advising on their overall collections strategy.
1) Pre-delinquency treatment: Pre-collection models identifying likelihood of flow into collections, payment reminder strategies on risky accounts.
2) Early collections: Portfolio diagnostics, self cure models, roll forward models, strategy development and treatment optimization.
3) Late collections: Fast track to recovery models, strategy development and treatment optimization.
4) Agency management: Capacity planning, designing incentive programs to manage speed and resolution, pricing of collections paper for agencies.
5) Reporting solutions and diagnostics: Portfolio level reports (like daily inventory, delinquency movement, etc), agency/dialler level reports, capacity reports, quality and compliance reporting, skip analysis.